Recently, I wrote an article about the “Quintessential Employee” and covered all the benefits of having a key person in your company.
The Education of the Quintessential Employee!
Some of the attributes of the key person are:
- Creates more business value by freeing owners to focus on other profitable tasks
- Purchasers of a business want to have middle management in place
- Builds reputation and culture
- Key people tend to impress other employees as a good example
- Key people, as described, are also likely future purchasers of the business, or
- Likely to run the business while the owner enjoys life, but still has the control and wealth
For the full article, download The Benefits Of Keeping Your Key Person And Key Group
Enjoy the download of the full article. The link in the article will download immediately the option of receiving the report.